LYME DISEASE + COMPLEX CHRONIC ILLNESS RESOURCES
Could I have Lyme disease? Why is it so controversial? Watch Under Our Skin, a documentary that exposes the hidden story of medical and scientific neglect for this endemic, widespread illness. Rather read something instead? Check out the multi-investigational series on The Huffington Post by Dana Parish.
Link to view Under Our Skin for free here.
Need a Lyme-Literate doctor? Check out the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society for:
Interested in treating holistically? Here's who I recommend for an alternative-integrative approach when treating Lyme and related complex chronic illness (autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases, mold illness, heavy metal toxicity, chronic infection, etc):
- Holistic Healing Arts
- Sophia Health Institute
- Dr. Alena Zweben at Market Place Naturopathic
- Dr. Sarah Carnes
- A list of more Klinghardt-trained practitioners
Want to know more about Klinghardt-inspired medicine/treatment methods and healing with alternative medicine? Where to start:
- New to Dr. Klinghardt? Need an easy starting point? Check out his 2012 interview with Dr. Mercola
- Check out Dr. Klinghardt and the Sophia Health Institute's blog
- Better Health Guy (one of my favorites!)
- Lyme Less Live More (a must-watch series for anyone suffering with complex chronic illness)
- Dr. Klinghardt 2016 Conference Notes (via Better Health Guy)
- Wander + Review, Aly's experience healing with Dr. K-trained doctors and clinics
- Stacy Shuman, Founder of Well-Scent, treatment updates on the company blog
- Klinghardt Academy
Other Resources for Healing:
- Testing, Treating and Healing from Mold Illness - Surviving Mold and Dr. Patel
- Holistic + Biological Dentistry - International Academy for Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- My "silver" amalgam fillings are making me metal toxic. Check out The Huggin's Protocol for safe removal
- A Deep Look Beyond Lyme Conference Notes (via Better Health Guy)
Looking for a community to connect with?
- More Than Lyme / An organization dedicated to spreading awareness and hope through adventures and story-telling (#morethanlyme)
- Lyme Don't Kill My Vibe / My awareness campaign aiming to spread positivity and strength while living with Lyme. (#lymedontkillmyvibe)
- Connect with others in your state. Many cities have Lyme Support Groups where you can connect with others, hold events, seek help.
- Connect with others in your state virtually.